NBA Discussion

which all makes the future that much more excited.

i won't lie and pretend that i see the celtics going deep into the playoffs.. they're likely to get knocked out in the first round by the cavs.

but the fact that the squad that they were able to acquire is working so well together provides nothing but hope when there's so much top tier young talent on the horizon.

which all makes the future that much more excited.

i won't lie and pretend that i see the celtics going deep into the playoffs.. they're likely definitely going to get knocked out in the first round by the cavs.

but the fact that the squad that they were able to acquire is working so well together provides nothing but hope when there's so much top tier young talent on the horizon.

ftfm

i'm honestly surprised curry didn't get the foul call on the 3 at the end of regulation.

Agreed.

Not that it mattered, but did that Gordon jumper look like a 3 to you guys? They reviewed it and it stood as a 2 but I don't know. Looked like there was a little space between his toes and the line.

This clips/spurs game is fucking insane.

The whole series was seriously nuts. It hurts so bad, but congrats to the Clippers. They earned it, and fought tooth and nail for it. I'd like to see them beat the Rockets, but that will only happen if Paul is healthy, and plays with the same intensity as he did the Spurs. I guess we'll see how it plays out. 

• 2 weeks later...