NBA Discussion

lol

Damnit, so I bought Apple TV thinking it worked similar to a Digital Antennae Converter and I would be able to have, you know, the typical non cable essentials: NBC, ABC, FOX , CBS whatever. I was fine with those channels growing up because they hosted all the sports and wife was in with Apple TV for NetFlix/Hulu. Turns out I need a cable provider to watch the ABC Live Stream app. I hate to go these distances to no avail. can someone recommend an pretty bomb ass NBA Stream link for free? PM me if need be. I NEED TO WATCH THIS GAME AT HOME and I've got my little with me all day.

And I'm already annoyed that every headline is about how LeBron lead them to victory. LeBron did shit in the game, only putting up a triple double because he was in the entire damn game. Down the stretch of regulation, he went ice cold.

No, the story was delly playing the best game on the court last night with curry doing everything short of a finger roll to blow it.

And I'm already annoyed that every headline is about how LeBron lead them to victory. LeBron did shit in the game, only putting up a triple double because he was in the entire damn game. Down the stretch of regulation, he went ice cold.

No, the story was delly playing the best game on the court last night with curry doing everything short of a finger roll to blow it.

I agree, but Delladova doesn't drive ratings or sell papers. Most people could care less about Delladova, but it's guys like him that help teams win championships.

it took the worst game of curry's career for the cavs to win by 2 in ot. they're fucked.

not sure what you mean by this.  i mean thompson hit for 34 pts, so doesn't that kinda even things out.  the two combined for 47 pts the first game and 53 the second.  curry having a sub-par game shooting doesn't necessarily mean that cleveland is fucked. 

in game 1, they combined 15-34, last night, 19-51. on top of that, GS was atrocious on the offensive boards, especially on the deep shots. that game was determined by the warriors taking way too many ill-advised shots, and often with ~20 seconds on the shot clock, giving the ball right back to cleveland.

and you can't discount curry completely blowing the game in the last 2 possessions.

That's the first time I've ever watched LeBron James have a strong playoff performance that wasn't drenched in bullshit. He spent the whole game backing his ass from half court to the rim and hitting fallaways. Extremely dominant, yes, but void of any excitement whatsoever. Just "welp, I'm massive, so now this is happening"

On the other hand, dellavanova is a monster.