How long did you wait to have sex?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was my freshman year of college, one our one year anniversary. she went to nothern illinois and i go to southern, so she came down to visit me. i had a ton of cute little things for her including a teddy bear cause she said she wanted one to be able to sleep with since she couldn't sleep with me when we're at school. so i got her a real nice teddy bear, and around its neck i put a $600 ring on a string. not an engagement ring, per se, but a promise ring for sure. the sex was pretty good, actually (it was her first time, too). to that point it was one of the best nights of my life.

until three weeks later when i went up to visit her at NIU and saw pictures on her computer of her making out with two different guys like a month and a half earlier (meaning about 3 weeks before our anniversary).

let's just say i asked for the ring back.

it was my freshman year of college, one our one year anniversary. she went to nothern illinois and i go to southern, so she came down to visit me. i had a ton of cute little things for her including a teddy bear cause she said she wanted one to be able to sleep with since she couldn't sleep with me when we're at school. so i got her a real nice teddy bear, and around its neck i put a $600 ring on a string. not an engagement ring, per se, but a promise ring for sure. the sex was pretty good, actually (it was her first time, too). to that point it was one of the best nights of my life.

until three weeks later when i went up to visit her at NIU and saw pictures on her computer of her making out with two different guys like a month and a half earlier (meaning about 3 weeks before our anniversary).

that sucks. did she give it back.

she didn't have a chioce. i stayed the rest of the weekend, but that was really just cause i didn't feel like making the 6-hour drive back down to southern the day after i had just driven up 6 hours.

when i got back down to school i didn't talk to her at all (text, aim, phone, e-mail) for a week. and we were the type of couple who talked like 3 or 4 times a day in some fashion, and said goodnight to each other EVERY night before bed. it was rough.

^^ good for you. if you've waited this long, hopefully you don't feel like you need to "do it just to do it" ever. wait for somebody you really care about. sex, to me, has always been WAY better when it's with somebody you really care about. even if the sex itself is just 'blah', it is hopefully about more than that. at least for your first time.

what a bitch!

Guest genericinsight
I still haven't.

truth.

by choice or just cause it hasn't?

Choice. Had many opportunities, never took them.

Not waiting for marriage, just for an actual long-term relationship. I don't handle casual sex/encounters well at all. It's kind of an important thing to me and I want to actually be with someone I can trust and whatnot. First time I ever hooked up with a dude, he was really inconsiderate and basically an asshole to me, so I stopped him midway and told him if he wasn't going to be nice about it I wouldn't fuck him. Didn't happen.

^^ again, good for you. this is totally the way you should look at it, in my opinion. if he isn't going to respect you, why would you share that with him? this is why i hate most guys, and really why i hate most girls.

i just don't understand how so many amazing girls who KNOW a guy is an asshole and isn't going to treat her right and won't respect her... i don't understand how those girls mess around with those jerkoff guys.

Guest genericinsight
^^ again, good for you. this is totally the way you should look at it, in my opinion. if he isn't going to respect you, why would you share that with him? this is why i hate most guys, and really why i hate most girls.

i just don't understand how so many amazing girls who KNOW a guy is an asshole and isn't going to treat her right and won't respect her... i don't understand how those girls mess around with those jerkoff guys.

What annoys is I have some female friends who I love to death, but they always encourage me to just go out and get it overwith, screw random dudes and whatnot. Always make jokes like "You really need to get laid", etc. They don't seem to understand my point of view and it really irks and upsets me.