Anathallo Vinyl

gmoney

I saw this band open for Dosh and it was really bad

Seriously? I would put them in my top ten favorite live shows. They were sick when I saw them.

Yeah I would definitely say they are Top 5 for me. I saw them at a local college before and right after Floating World came out and they were amazing both times. It was a really small Christian college with maybe like 70-100 people. It was so good.

I saw them at some warehouse in 2002 with Copeland and Underoath.

They had just released Sparrows in some sweet packaging. It was in like a screen printed digipack in a bag with dirt and seeds. It was awesome.

That was actually the first run of Holiday at the Sea EP. Twas awesome.

Anathallo w/ Underoath? What a weird show. I've only seen them at Cornerstone, but they totally blew me away.

Yeah Anathallo actually opened up for them for Florida's CD release of "They're Only Chasing Safety". And then later on had a date with Dashboard Confessional (who actually mentioned them in an issue of Rolling Stone).

Anathallo w/ Underoath? What a weird show. I've only seen them at Cornerstone, but they totally blew me away.

Yeah. It was weird, yet really awesome. Octavio, guitarist at the time/the black dude, answered his phone in the middle of a song and they just stopped playing. He then proceeded to talk to his wife for like 5 minutes then they continued the song. It was ridiculous.

Anywho! What year did you see them play Cornerstone?