NEW KISS OF DEATH RELEASES!!!

Just posted a bunch of new stuff to the store... go get em!!!!

Monikers / Delay split 7" - BAD LUCK VERSION

Get Bent / Jean Claude Jam Band 7" - Brown and Green Vinyl

The Closet Faries / Party Garbage 7" - Coffee, Flesh, Green, and Purple Vinyl

Too Many Daves 7" - Clear and Space Mix Vinyl

Shaking Hands LP - Lt Black, Lt Gray, Purple Explosion, Neon Green, Sour Apple, and Plum Purple Vinyl

KISS OF DEATH COFFEE MUGS!

KISS OF DEATH BEER KOOZIES!

OMGZZZZZ

All orders get a free Aaron Danger Mask! (while supplies last!)

I ordered some shit. I was going to hold out for that New Bruises (descendents) shirt to be added to the store, but I didn't want to miss the Delay/Monikers 7".

we actually 95% sold out of that shirt man. came home from fest with like 10 of them left. hit me up and i'll see if i can find one for you tho.

I ordered some shit. I was going to hold out for that New Bruises (descendents) shirt to be added to the store, but I didn't want to miss the Delay/Monikers 7".

we actually 95% sold out of that shirt man. came home from fest with like 10 of them left. hit me up and i'll see if i can find one for you tho.

P to the M'ed

i think i might just start goin for a complete run of your label

you've never put out anything i didnt really like a lot, and i'm already pretty close to having all of the releases

also, pretty stoked on that closet fairys/party garbage split

I have Party Garbage's 7" and never gave it a spin...I'll have to check them out.

Mike Dumps gave me his copy of the Get Bent split but I thought it was on black or was I wrong? Either way, I think I left it at Fest unless it wound up in my friend's stack of records.

Are you guys planning on pressing the Monikers/Delay split with both bands or are you just going to keep the Monikers side blank?

From the kiss of death webstore-

DELAY are the best theing to comeout of the Buckeye State since the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. Super positive and super friendly this pop-punk trio is awesome. MONIKERS are the laziest band on the planet and the 1st pressing of this record is proof because the the it has no MONIKERS songs on it becasue they missed the deadline. No worries though, MONIKERS songs will be on the second pressing

I would also like one of the new bruises descendents rip off shirts if there's any left. Stupidly forgot to get one at fest

Are you guys planning on pressing the Monikers/Delay split with both bands or are you just going to keep the Monikers side blank?

yeah the monikers songs will be on there... these were basically a 100 record joke, the regular pressing is on its way. we have the covers and inserts, just need da vinylz.

QUESTIONS SHALL BE ANSWERED!!!!

Few questions....Is pressing info for Monikers' wake up? Are the gray variants on the banner pilot split a 3rd pressing? Finally did this delay split just come out now?

Either way, cool. Getting these.

Monikers LP

Pressing Info:

1st Pressing - 608 LPS - 367 Purple & 241 Gray

(50 of the Gray are a Tour Edition w/ GG cover)

Monikers / Banner Pilot 7"

PRESSING INFO:

1st Pressing - 500 7 INCHES (500 GOLD, 50 w/ LIMITED COVER) -SOLD OUT!

2nd Pressing - 200 +/- 7 INCHES MOCHA VINYL

3rd Pressing - 300 7 INCHES (100 DARK GRAY, 200 LIGHT GRAY)

yes the 7" did just come out

What songs does Get Bent contribute to that split?

Tracklisting:

1. Face Mush - GET BENT

2. Say No - JEAN CLAUDE JAM BAND