Vitamin X "Full Scale Assault" LP special edition

jhulud

[image]

After touring throughout the world, Dutch hardcore punk giants Vitamin X return with their first recorded output in 3 years. Finally capturing the manic aggression of their notorious live shows while truely showcasing their songwriting skills and musicianship. VX take their furious hardcore sound even further into the realms of 70's rock riffage and wild guitar solos, never letting up on the high energy thrash punk. Recorded and Engineered at Electrical Audio Studios in Chicago by Steve Albini (Nirvana, Neurosis) it has an enormous sound. The album features lead vocals by Negative Approach's John Brannon on 2 songs and amazing artwork by John Baizley (Baroness, Pig Destroyer). This is a serious hardcore masterpiece.

LP packaged in a gatefold jacket including printed card stock dust sleeve insert and gatefold poster.

Special Edition is white/tan mix vinyl with 4 color screen printed cover (gatefold jacket included) limited to 150 copies. (only 100 available to public for mail order)

$18.00

http://www.tankcrimes.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=589

this band played about 5 times in a couple weeks in nyc....never got a chance to see them though.

knealey, they also have tour press of full scale assault too.

i ever contacted the and they try to play at bangkok, thailand in the future.

maybe march or april 2009....

:)

I guess I'll catch them another time. I spent plenty on records the past two days. Plus my $1100 setback for a root canal to fix my broken tooth from seeing paint it black at the fest.

knealey, they also have tour press of full scale assault too.

i ever contacted the and they try to play at bangkok, thailand in the future.

maybe march or april 2009....

I guess I'll catch them another time. I spent plenty on records the past two days. Plus my $1100 setback for a root canal to fix my broken tooth from seeing paint it black at the fest.

ouch !

i think you can contact tank crimes records for hold one for you with the probelm which you face at the fest.scotty at there is a nice guy.

hope your teeth got better soon....