Rat Patrol Mailorder .. Anybody use them ?

there was a thread here some time ago, basicly a lot of people never got the stuff they ordered. Some got refunded, other including me not. No replys on email either.

I ordered some Chuck 7" from him in october one year ago and I´m still waiting. Face the facts, you probably won´t get your records from him

edit: it was this thread: http://vinylcollective.proboards79.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&thread=12796

In the old thread he stated that he had sent the 2nd press of the Chuck 7" long ago, but actually I never heard of anyone actually getting the Chuck repress from him. But I know a lot of people who never received it.

It´s too much of a coincident that all these record got lost in the mail.

And it´s even more mystirious that his preorder color (white marble) for the Chuck 7" later ended up in Chucks own webstore.

You can´t file a claim after 45 days I think. And since it was a preorder, most people thought their stuff would eventually arrive. When I got no replies from him and I realized I was getting ripped off, it was already to late for a claim. Probably the same case with the other people

But the guy is still selling records on his website :o

Something's gotta be done about him ;D

he ripped off Kiss of Death records for about $3,000 because we handled the in the red pressing to help him out. basically he just decided to "wash his hands" of the record and leave us with the bill. dudes a fucking DOUCHE and nobody should order from him EVER.

actually... if any UK people are down i'll send ya a bunch of free records if you can pop this dude in the face 5 to 34512 times.

someone should really tell in the red to take down the rat patrol link from their myspace page

glad to have ordered it from kiss of death anyway

Maybe Paypal should know about this "rip off merchant" and stop him from using their services .... that would fuck him up for a bit as i think thats the only form of payment he excepts ;D

• 15 years later...