Aereogramme Box Set

jhulud

I know there are a few fans on here...here's an update on this box set:

Aereogramme Box Set - 11th November 2008

No, we weren't joking and the beast is currently being fine-tuned via a series of 'meetings' in various hostelries around Glasgow. The vinyl test pressings are being scutinised as you read this and, once the artwork has been ironed out, we'll be bringing you this mouth-watering package in early November. To recap on what this vinyl behemoth will consist of, it will include (deep breath)...

Fukd ID #1 'Glam Cripple EP' 12" Vinyl

White Paw EP 12" Vinyl

A Story In White LP

Sleep And Release LP (never previously available on vinyl)

Livers And Lungs EP 12" Vinyl (never previously available on vinyl and only ever commercially available on CD in the US and Germany - long story)

My Heart Has A Wish That You Would Not Go LP

The whole package will come as an eye-popping six vinyl boxset featuring a 12" booklet with liner notes by jouranlistic luminaries yet to be confirmed and by the band themselves. You will be able to pre-order this box-set from our shop in advance of the 'street date' and you ought not to slouch because this boxset will be extremely limited to about 1,000 copies.

• 2 weeks later...