A Wilhelm Scream - 2nd Presses

coldwind

Is anyone else still waiting on these?

I'm waiting on both Colours of the Career Suicide 2nd press as well as both versions of the Diver 7"

It's been months now and i've seen the second press colours for sale on VC, Ebay and in peoples tradelists

Should i be worried or is there others also waiting?

I've tried emailing without reply...

:'(

so i got a package from jump start today. i really wish they would have checked one of the 3 emails i sent them. i accidentally ordered 2 clear copies (i know this is my fault, seriously don't know how i managed that though). anyway, i didn't realize until after i sent the payment but i ordered a white copy as well because, well, i didn't want to miss out. so i asked if i could have them combined/have one of clear copies refunded. no answer. anyway, the 2 clear copies arrived today, i hope the white one is here soon.

on a similar note, anyone want to trade something for a clear copy?

there's nagging every day and then there's sending one email a fucking month. i think it's pretty ridiculous. dozens of other distros/labels i buy from on a regular basis always get back to me extremely quickly and are more than happy to help/address any concerns.