OHIOPRIDE-"THE HEART OF IT ALL"-SOLD OUT! KINDA?

damn. pm'd. i still think we should be able to donate something!

every band on there sounds like something great, i am very curious to hear this.

great packaging, a true labor of love. glad to see some people still care about the whole thing.

and thanks once again for the Pelican discography and the detailed work. if only every band had an extensive discography like so, the world would be a better place.

damn. pm'd. i still think we should be able to donate something!

every band on there sounds like something great, i am very curious to hear this.

great packaging, a true labor of love. glad to see some people still care about the whole thing.

and thanks once again for the Pelican discography and the detailed work. if only every band had an extensive discography like so, the world would be a better place.

thanks so much bro, i appreciate it. i have worked my brain in to the ground on this things, so i am happy they are almost ready to ship.

i can't express how much i appreciate everything everyone has said or offered. the support is so appreciated, i can't really find the words to describe it other than "THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope everyone loves it once they get it. regardless, there will be more volume. once again, thanks to all you guys.

joe

i can't express how much i appreciate everything everyone has said or offered. the support is so appreciated, i can't really find the words to describe it other than "THANK YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just hope everyone loves it once they get it. regardless, there will be more volume. once again, thanks to all you guys.

joe

no way man, thank YOU for being such a cool human being.

joe

no way man, thank YOU for being such a cool human being.

i appreciate that bro.

alright guys, i only have 2 copies left. first come first serve!!!!!! let me know. i had to trim the Beneath Oblivion show copies from 30 to 10 copies to keep up with the demand. i can not tell you guys how much i appreciate this!!! you have made all the effort so worth it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!

joe / "johio" / "joalesce"

1 COPY LEFT!!! i'm going to take a nap, so i am sure i will check this sometime in the morning. just leave a name and address. if you missed out on this, i will be sending 7 copies of the "vinyl collective press" to Virgil to throw in w/his orders at random. thanks again guys. so appreciative.

"johio"