THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES Easter LP silk-screened jack

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

THESE ARMS ARE SNAKES "Easter" LP

http://stores.channeladvisor.com/vinylhome/Items/vcsn066-1

The silk-screened jackets took quite a bit longer than we had expected. Our apologies. They do look really great and due to the very limited nature of this release will be worth the long wait. The price is a little bit higher than normal due to the added expense of making a short run of silk-screen jackets. And when you click the above link, you will have the option to pick 1 of two colors. This version that you see pictured is out of an edition of 200 pressed and is a Vinyl Collective exclusive. Get one while you can, but I should mention that you should wait about 15 minutes before ordering as we will be posting the tour pressing of the Russian Circles/These Arms Are Snakes 12".

Get one while you can, but I should mention that you should wait about 15 minutes before ordering as we will be posting the tour pressing of the Russian Circles/These Arms Are Snakes 12".

Damnit! Didn't see this and already ordered the Russian Circles split. Andy!!!!!! Combine them por favor!

Get one while you can, but I should mention that you should wait about 15 minutes before ordering as we will be posting the tour pressing of the Russian Circles/These Arms Are Snakes 12".

Damnit! Didn't see this and already ordered the Russian Circles split. Andy!!!!!! Combine them por favor!

just email him

• 2 weeks later...

the fuckin' post office lost it!!!! i called the post office because i checked the shipping status and it said it was delivered, but guess-the-fuck-what....she said it was delivered and there was nothing she could do, so being the kind and gentle guy i am, i then proceeded to tell her that her branch is full of "FUCKING RETARDS!! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY OF MY PACKAGES YOU HAVE LOST? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH MONEY I AM OUT BECAUSE OF THIS BRANCH? 10!! 10 FUCKING PACKAGES AND $500.00 FUCKING DOLLARS!!!! i then told the customers they should stock up on ky because these fucks are going to rape your ass! never fucking ever will i go back to that branch and i will never ever have anything sent to me via USPS, now only UPS and FedEx. fuck the postal service! no pun. i would buy another, but i didn't see it in the store o v.c. i'm crazy about my records and i now think she knows that.