As Tall As Lions "Into The Flood" vinyl out 3/18

From the latest East West newsletter:

As Tall As Lions Releases Deluxe Edition Of 'Into The Flood' Sets Date For Vinyl Release

As Tall As Lions will released the deluxe edition of their new EP 'Into The Flood' exclusively on iTunes recently. The new edition features live videos taken for a New York City show last year. You can find the new version here . The band will also release a vinyl edition of the EP on March 18th.

And from ATAL's website:

This EP comes out on vinyl on March 18th, and will come packaged with a CD of the songs. There will also be some exclusive bonus material included!

Stoked! I wonder if it will be a 10" or a 12". The EP's only 17 minutes...

I am stoked for this. I loved Lafcadio, but the s/t didn't really do it for me. I haven't heard anything from the EP as I don't use iTunes, so the vinyl will be the first time I hear this.

Is the EP any good?

I think so but it's along the lines of the S/T, so you may not dig it; you can hear one of the songs at their myspace ("Into The Flood"): http://myspace.com/astallaslions

I think so but it's along the lines of the S/T, so you may not dig it; you can hear one of the songs at their myspace ("Into The Flood"): http://myspace.com/astallaslions

I like the song a lot!

I'd buy the record anyway. Their first album was good enough to make them golden in my book. Plus they were really good live. I saw them towards the end of their touring cycle for "Lafcadio" down here in Baton Rouge, and they put on a great show. I talked to their bass player afterwards, and he was really humble and a nice guy. Reason enough to support the band.

I'm pretty sure it was Julio, the guy playing bass for them now. It was towards the end of their run (I think it was their last tour before they released the s/t), so they may have switched him out before that, or or it was a last little jaunt to get him warmed up. But he was definitely not blond.

• 1 month later...

This is going to be a 12", and has extra tracks on it, too:

This limited edition colored vinyl also includes tracks from the band's acoustic Purevolume Session.

1. 505

2. Into The Flood

3. We're The Ones That Keep You Warm At Night

4. Breakers

5. Blacked Out

6. Maybe I'm Just Tired

7. Kickin' Myself

8. Birds