NYC Jawbreaker fans

Guest genericinsight
Jawbreakers one of your favorite bands, but you're going to miss the second show ever of a new band with a Jawbreaker memeber for Lemuria?

Oh.

excuse me if "having a favorite band" doesn't automatically equal me shitting my pants every time a member of the band stands up and announces he's doing something musically.

Guest genericinsight

Also, there were a ton of people at the show I was at so I guess that makes them all idiots too. I saw a number of Jawbreaker patches and shirts and Brian's review on AP said there weren't a whole lot of people there. So yeah. Guess we're all idiots and we made the wrong choice in life. Go us!

Jawbreakers one of your favorite bands, but you're going to miss the second show ever of a new band with a Jawbreaker memeber for Lemuria?

Oh.

excuse me if "having a favorite band" doesn't automatically equal me shitting my pants every time a member of the band stands up and announces he's doing something musically.

how was lemuria? i would have done the same.. i've seen blake play at least 7 or 8 times.. i've never seen Lemuria so...

Guest genericinsight

how was lemuria? i would have done the same.. i've seen blake play at least 7 or 8 times.. i've never seen Lemuria so...

Fun, though I mainly went for Slingshot Dakota, Get Bent and Gordan Gano's Army. Fun show overall and fuck off to everyone who's making fun of me for this.

GUESS WHAT ASSHOLES?

I DON'T CARE THAT I MISSED A SUPPOSED ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY. BLAKE WILL PLAY AGAIN! I'm certain of it.

oh and I forgot to tell everyone that I also took one of Blake's english classes when I went to Hunter College. Oh wait, apparently that doesn't mean anything. Seriously though, I think I'm good for my life even if Jawbreaker never plays a reunion.

If last night weren't the last time I'd be able to see the Ergs ever and I wasn't ridiculously broke, I would have hopped on the first train/bus/motor vehicle to NYC for this. The videos online are deff a good thing. I'm liking the sound a lot. I hope there will be more shows...maybe even some outside of the NYC area in say......Philly maybe ;)