Latterman vinyl question

I was flipping through my records this morning and found a copy of "We Are Still Alive" on red.... I don't even remember ordering a copy of this, so my question is:

Is this a 3rd pressing? I checked No Idea's site and they don't have anything listed. It definitely looks more red than pink (as listed in the 2nd pressing).

I was flipping through my records this morning and found a copy of "We Are Still Alive" on red.... I don't even remember ordering a copy of this, so my question is:

Is this a 3rd pressing? I checked No Idea's site and they don't have anything listed. It definitely looks more red than pink (as listed in the 2nd pressing).

sure it is not grey? ;D

From those I got there were several variants within the Pink, some were a very pale Pink, but some were distinctly Reddish, my guess would be it's one of those?

Ahh, ok, I wasn't aware of the variants of pink. That's got to be what it is then. If my damn camera was actually working i'd snap a quick picture.

The more I think about it, I think I got this from VC in either Sept/Oct.

I've already e-mailed Matt about this but haven't heard back yet... Im assumings its just some variant between pink and swirly purple from the 2nd press since no info is on the No Idea discog about it, or even about '3rd press coming soon' like they usually do. How red is yours?

[image]

Mine actually looks similar to your copy. It definitely has a little pink in it but it's very blood red in most parts.

this band is extremly special to me, and i think its a bummer that they wont be around for other people to enjoy. At fest i was in a room with 3 of the 4 members of the band, and i was beyond stoked. Maybe we can hope for a reunion but i doubt it. w/ out them breaking up we couldnt have bridge and tunnel or shorebirds or im ok with that

Matt Canino sucks.

BLASPHEMY! jk, backstory?

Super-short version: I wanted to write about the Shorebirds record in AP since it's awesome, so we emailed him for cover art. He wrote back and, completely unprovoked, launched into a tirade about how horrible we are and then legitimately told me I wasn't punk and I shouldn't be listening to his band.

Fuck him. Hypocritical, misanthropic douche.

Super-short version: I wanted to write about the Shorebirds record in AP since it's awesome, so we emailed him for cover art. He wrote back and, completely unprovoked, launched into a tirade about how horrible we are and then legitimately told me I wasn't punk and I shouldn't be listening to his band.

Brain told that story at the Fest. While, I'll admit it's kind of fucked up for him to react like that when you're just trying to spread the word, I will also admit I laughed my ass off when he told it.

GOD DAMNIT I WORTE THE HANDBOOK ON PUNK, I'M GONNA SPEND ALL MY TIME TELLING EVERYONE HOW THEY'RE NOT PUNK CUZ ITS SO PUNK.... PUNK!!!! PPUUUUNKKK!!! PPPPPPPPPUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKK!