Working alone sucks....

thomas

So normally on Saturday night it is me and one other person, however the other kid called and said he is on his way back from Toldeo and won't be in until 8 (even though it is only a 2 hour drive) so after 6 I'll be here alone which sucks. It is starting to get cold and slick out, so people are probably going to break down or wreck more so we'll be busy tonight and I'll be alone. It sucks, but whatever. I wish my boss was not a moron and had more then 2 people working on Saturday, when he has 4 of us on Sunday which is not even half as busy as tonight.

I did after like an hour of the phone ringing.

first.........where do you work if you dont mind me asking?

second...........you should get cordless phones, so you can take it in the pisser with you.

AAA, answer phones for people who break down and call them tow trucks. It's not really possible to answer the phone without being at my computer to take a call or transfer someone to the correct office.

ah that sucks. I love working alone. but I also work in an office, at a desk job. when no one else is in the office I get so much work done, and can play my music as loud as I want.

I was going to bring my laptop with me today, but forgot it at home so I'm just watching like the 3 channels we get on TV.

Snow trailed off it looks like, so it's slowed down- just dumb calls now. I just took a call for a guy who ran out of gas at a gas station but he did not have money to pay for gas, so we brought him the 2 gallons he is covered for. Pretty moronic.

Two free gallons? Do people take advantage of that often?

I had to call AAA a few weeks ago. The person on the other end of the line didn't seem to catch onto my sarcasm. (Especially my answer to the "Are you in a safe place?" question...)

Snow trailed off it looks like, so it's slowed down- just dumb calls now. I just took a call for a guy who ran out of gas at a gas station but he did not have money to pay for gas, so we brought him the 2 gallons he is covered for. Pretty moronic.

Two free gallons? Do people take advantage of that often?

I had to call AAA a few weeks ago. The person on the other end of the line didn't seem to catch onto my sarcasm. (Especially my answer to the "Are you in a safe place?" question...)

No we are pretty smart about it. And we don't ask those stupid questions, we know if you are in a safe location or not. I finally made it home!