what would you like to see pressed?

Kinda cool that even years after they split up people want to see their stuff pressed on vinyl. Never knew that this dudes were so popular in the UK....

Dude they were really popular over here in the U.K! I was planning on releasing both of their albums on double 10" in a gatefold package but we never got the artwork from Tom so we kinda forgot about it.

Tom gets a kick in his butt for that the next time I see him.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude they were really popular over here in the U.K! I was planning on releasing both of their albums on double 10" in a gatefold package but we never got the artwork from Tom so we kinda forgot about it.

Tom gets a kick in his butt for that the next time I see him.

I actually think Jorge had the art, and Tom tried getting it from him but he was out of town.

Have you heard the recordings they did for the new record? "No Reaction, No Action" sounded sooooo good live. :(

If they wanted to release that on vinyl, I'd do it as soon as possible. Maybe mention that to him!

The Fall of Troy - Phantom On The Horizon

Definitely this and Manipulator too.

Exactly what I was going to say, I can't wait to hear this, its the ghostship demos that pretty much got me into them. Limited press of the CD (3,000), I'll have to get a leak tomorrow/Saturday as I'm not waiting for it to be delivered to the UK.