Want $150? (Forever The Sickest Kids content)

Actually, the winner was a guy from Japan, and it was mostly him and another Japanese person bidding the whole time. Forever The Sickest Kids are ENORMOUS in Japan, so make sure if you find a copy of this and you're selling it, you allow for international shipping.

I take it you found this in one of the exchanges?

those places are gold mines ha ha i wonder how they do their pricing btw im curious because some stuff they are on the money, other stuff is through the roof , and other rare stuff its like wow are they fucking dumb?

My brother used to be a manager at an Exchange, I know they tend to look at eBay to set prices on a lot of things.

They can also be pretty shady when you trade things in, they'll mark something super low, just so that they can buy it. Everyone I know who has worked at the Exchange has admitted to doing this. What they offer you in cash is 50% of what they'll put it out for, I think it's like 75% when you take Store Credit, not 100% though.

Junkies always get ripped off.

how the fuck is it that final fantasy 7 go's for this much when how manny million copies were sold? i dont get it where the fuck are all of them??

Well when the movie came out, it created a huge demand for them and since it is such a great game no one wanted to let it go so the price went up. I seriously don't know why it went as high as it did though, it sold a ton, then became a greatest hit and sold a ton more.