PO: Squirtgun - Broadcast 02.09.08 (Live Record)

mclz

http://www.kidtestedrecords.net/releases-store/squirtgun-broadcast/

[image]

1. Frederick’s Frost

2. Allergic To You

3. Another Sunny Afternoon

4. Burn For You

5. Classics Of Love (Common Rider cover)

6. Long So Long

7. Headache All Day

8. Please Be Mine

9. She’s Ohio

10. Liar’s Corner

11. Field Trip

12. Make It Wreck

13. Across The Wire (new song)

14. Pop Song

15. Model Builder

16. Elaine On The Brain

17. Write Off Today

18. Mary Ann

19. Social

This could be pretty cool. I really like the first song, I like the Common Rider song they cover, and I like that one that was on the Mallrats soundtrack (or was it Clerks?) One of the old Kevin Smith movies.

it was the intro song on mallrats, the song is "social" the last song on this cd.

• 2 months later...

is this for sure not coming out? interpunk still has it available with this description:

"There has been a delay in the manufacturing of this LP that is beyond our control. If you have ordered this LP your order will ship as soon as we get them. We apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused you."

they have it as #6 in lp sales for the past 3 weeks, thats gotta be a ton of copies

is this for sure not coming out? interpunk still has it available with this description:

"There has been a delay in the manufacturing of this LP that is beyond our control. If you have ordered this LP your order will ship as soon as we get them. We apologize for any inconvinience this may have caused you."

they have it as #6 in lp sales for the past 3 weeks, thats gotta be a ton of copies

I preordered the record from the label rather than through interpunk. Here is the e-mail message I got yesterday afternoon from Kid Tested Records:

Subject: Squirtgun LP

Hi,

Sorry for the long wait. We have had major problems and delays, obviously, with the Squirtgun LP, and have decided, based on speaking with the pressing plant about the still unresloved issues, that it does not make sense to press the LPs. The CD has been out for so long that it's really too late at this point. You ordered an LP, so I can either send you a Squirtgun CD instead, or send you a Paypal refund for the LP.

Please let me know what you want to do.

Sorry again for the delay,

Dave / Kid Tested Records