NationStates2

i'm just wondering if anyone else plays this?

my friend played the first NationStates years ago, but i never really got into it. but this version just started in November, so i thought i'd give it a shot. it's a pretty cool concept.

if you're interested, the website is: http://nationstates2.com/

from the main page:

'Can you govern your nation through the various economic, political and diplomatic challenges that your growing population will create? And what about international relations with other nations in the world? Take 2 minutes to create your nation and see how it will evolve and what sort of political leader you'll become!

NationStates 2 is the sequel to one of the most popular browser games on the Internet. New features, new worlds. Make of it what you will...

NationStates2 is in public beta, meaning that we still have few fixes and features to finish before we call it done, but we've opened up the doors to the general public. Come one, come all, enjoy, curse, celebrate, and play one of the most complex, irreverent, funny, frustrating, and mesmerizing political games on the connected tubes of the interwebs. You may just be the type of player born to lead a virtual nation. There's only one way to find out. '