Good Mourning - transition color?

i was in hot topic the other day looking for the matt skiba/kevin seconds split (i swear, that's the only reason i was there) and the bitch behind the counter said she opened up a copy and it was green.

i haven't read anywhere that hot topic got an exclusive color on this, so i didn't buy it there...

I'd like to see it.. not because I dont trust you, I just wanna see..

Why the hell cant they ever keep anything simple with this band that I love so dearly.

Here`s some pics:

http://phil007.myphotoalbum.com/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album01&id=img_0761_001

Sorry for the link... I still didn`t figured out how to insert the pics.

i was in hot topic the other day looking for the matt skiba/kevin seconds split (i swear, that's the only reason i was there) and the bitch behind the counter said she opened up a copy and it was green.

i haven't read anywhere that hot topic got an exclusive color on this, so i didn't buy it there...

Records are the only reason to go in there...I'll probably take it back tomorrow unless someone can confirm it's not green or white. Thanks dude.