PO: Fordirelifesake LPs - covers in, vinyl soon!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha this wouldnt be Rosa by chance now would it?

Yeah. She's fine on the phone and nice and all, but man, you need the Rosetta stone to decipher those e-mails.

i didnt even know till last week she has emails. (which is funny since the url portion of her email doesnt actually take you to a website) she loves to use smileys and stuff with me. love calling her though, theres always so much noise in the background and i hang up the phone thinking "wait, did any of that make sense?" that place is old school

UPDATE:

Even though the labels were done and at the plant LAST Friday (as in the 6th), they didn't realize they had them when I called on Thursday, the 12th. I didn't get ahold of the label place, who told me they DID in fact ship the week before, and finally had the pressing plant look again on Friday the 13th. This means that they probably pressed them on Friday or they'll press them this Monday and the LPs should be in and shipping by the end of this coming week. Sorry for all of the annoying delays!

On the plus side I decided the photocopied inserts looked like shit so they're all going to be full color laser prints and they look great. On the minus side, I'm blowing out my toner cartridges, but fuck it. I can get new ones pretty cheap these days. It's alllll worth it.