PO: Fordirelifesake LPs - covers in, vinyl soon!

You heard it here first (since I didn't have time to send out a mass email about it yet). I am cutting off pre-orders on Monday at noon. There are maybe 20 copies left of this (probably less actually). If they're not gone via pre-order by Monday they'll be on sale as soon as they show up here in early-mid February. You've had two months to pick them up that cheap. These records are very expensive and I made the pre-order price as low as possible. The final per-unit cost will likely be higher than the pre-order price so get in now while you can!

Covers (these are just computer versions....the screened ones will look much nicer with the real paper and ink and everything):

[image]

[image]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Just bumping to remind people that a few of these these should be available for sale again in about 2 weeks. The tests were approved(they sound great!), the covers are being made. Just stuck trying to get ahold of the label place (they might have already run them and shipped them to the plant.... I have no idea) to see what the deal is. Should ship before Valentine's Day for sure.

Classy. Shipping this week, correct?

Hopefully. BSCR told me they'd turn them around in 1-2 days (they've had test pressing approval for weeks) after they got the labels. The film place shipped the film to the wrong address so there was a week delay before the label place got the films. Then when they got them, turns out the film place sent 2 of one of them and 0 of one. So I had to get the correct film sent there. THEN, since the lady at the label place doesn't speak much English, I didn't understand that they wouldn't mail the finished labels until they received a check. They didn't do that with the last release, but apparently that's how they roll now. So I sent the check last Monday but I used first class mail. If I had known I would have used priority. So theoretically, if the plant gets the labels Monday or Tuesday, I COULD have the records by Friday. However, I'm guessing it's going to be more like early next week. I will stuff and ship all the pre-orders immediately though, so as soon as I get em, everyone else will.

Also, since they shipped the original films back, I'll throw one in with each of 3 random pre-orders that ordered both albums!

Classy. Shipping this week, correct?

Hopefully. BSCR told me they'd turn them around in 1-2 days (they've had test pressing approval for weeks) after they got the labels. The film place shipped the film to the wrong address so there was a week delay before the label place got the films. Then when they got them, turns out the film place sent 2 of one of them and 0 of one. So I had to get the correct film sent there. THEN, since the lady at the label place doesn't speak much English, I didn't understand that they wouldn't mail the finished labels until they received a check. They didn't do that with the last release, but apparently that's how they roll now. So I sent the check last Monday but I used first class mail. If I had known I would have used priority. So theoretically, if the plant gets the labels Monday or Tuesday, I COULD have the records by Friday. However, I'm guessing it's going to be more like early next week. I will stuff and ship all the pre-orders immediately though, so as soon as I get em, everyone else will.

Also, since they shipped the original films back, I'll throw one in with each of 3 random pre-orders that ordered both albums!

haha this wouldnt be Rosa by chance now would it?

haha this wouldnt be Rosa by chance now would it?

Yeah. She's fine on the phone and nice and all, but man, you need the Rosetta stone to decipher those e-mails.