Flickr

I just signed up for a year that lets you upload as many pictures as you want. So i have started putting some pictures up. I am just sketched out I am a pretty private person and I dont want people to be able to see pics besides family and friends. I am doing it mostly for backup purposes. Is setting the account to private really that private? What are your guys thoughts?

I use photobucket for some of my private stuff...its free and let's me designate a folder as private.

Granted my private folder is pics of ex's in compromising situations so if anyone can see that more power to them...

yeah fickr is free as well but they both limit you to a certain amount of mb that can be uploaded a month. I bit the bullet and decided to pay 2 bucks a month to take that limit away. I think its worth it. And i just found out you can select certain folders private and not private. So i am excited about that. Since I will be uploading pics i am gonna be taking with my new rebel slr.