Cancer Bats vinyl

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I'm aware they only have a 7" demo on vinyl, so does anyone know if there's plans to get either of the full-lengths released? Why doesn't the co-op have a crack at getting them pressed if no-one else is going to, I'm sure they'd both sell well.

there is also the split they did with this is hell.

http://www.deadformat.net/press/5033

As far as I'm aware they only have a 7" demo on vinyl, so does anyone know if there's plans to get either of the full-lengths released? Why doesn't the co-op have a crack at getting them pressed if no-one else is going to, I'm sure they'd both sell well.

there is also the split they did with this is hell.

http://www.deadformat.net/press/5033

Yeah i've got that split, I was really referring just to stuff they put out of all their own material. I can't see why this wouldn't get done, both records are great and would be good sellers, the co-op should make some enquiries.....

they are sitting in boxes at the distort office.. no word a lie.

dont know what they're doing with them yet.. the distort guys are funny.. too scared to jump into vinyl

Why would they just leave them in boxes? Surely they've made the investment already so the only way to get that back is by selling, why wait?! Good news that it has benn pressed though, just a waiting game now I guess.....

i have the forms printed, and audio ready to go, its gonna have 2 bonus tracks, revised artwork and a 28panel booklet. that, our new band Arkells is getting a really nice limited release of their recent "jackson square" and a new double attack in black lp will be out early 2008. plus maayyyyybe a few amazing records we're trying to license for that time too.

I love Dine Alone records. You guys are killing it. :)

So psyched that Marriage finally got pressed, it sounds so nice.

And pretty excited about Bring Me Your Love, it's a great record. Dallas Green is a really cool guy, met him at the Scene Festival in St. Catharines, and met the dudes from Moneen too. Not sure why I brought that up, but... ya. :)

i have the forms printed, and audio ready to go, its gonna have 2 bonus tracks, revised artwork and a 28panel booklet. that, our new band Arkells is getting a really nice limited release of their recent "jackson square" and a new double attack in black lp will be out early 2008. plus maayyyyybe a few amazing records we're trying to license for that time too.

fuck yes, this is 2 great news bits. gotta check out arkells, your roster is always solid.

license birthing the giant, you know you want to.......