Pick My Next Record!

Ok, so it's time to get involved with each others trade lists. Hopefully this takes off, if not, so be it, but I toyed with the idea when Tech got beat to hell by OU. Here are the rules of this game.

1. Say something about your day, how it went, upsides, downsides, etc.

2. Give some idea as to what you DON'T want to listen to(i.e., if you listen to some stuff earlier in the day, don't feel like listening to some genre, some record reminds you of someone or something that made your day bad)

3. post what the last record you were listening to was.

THEN the next person to post makes a suggestion about what you should listen to, and then you listen to it. It may seem awkward, you may have not listened to that record in a long time, but hey, it get's you through your collection in an interesting way. That's it. I think this is a good way to get to know people's tastes, collections and learn a little bit more about your fellow boardies. I'll start it off.

1. Found out I needed to go pick up my uncle from the airport. Was supposed to get a call from an ex who i still opine over, and still haven't. Have had a few drinks, some rum and beers. Will probably get some tomorrow.

2. Pretty open to anything in my collection at the moment.

3. Hot Water Music - Finding the Rhythms.

^^^ You should listen to Kurt 's/t' LP, if you have it (or should I look at your trade list and then recommend one?)

1. i started a 21-day raw food challenge. this is day 3 and i am sick of it already.

2. i am wiiiiiiiiiiide open to suggestions

3. i use the ipod song shuffle a LOT, but last full record was Culture Shock "All The Time".

^^^ You should listen to Kurt 's/t' LP, if you have it (or should I look at your trade list and then recommend one?)

1. i started a 21-day raw food challenge. this is day 3 and i am sick of it already.

2. i am wiiiiiiiiiiide open to suggestions

3. i use the ipod song shuffle a LOT, but last full record was Culture Shock "All The Time".

the bananas- new animals

raw food all around!

• 2 months later...
Guest drahtuos

found this old thread while looking at my buddies old posts, seemed like a solid idea for a thread, wonder why it didn't take off. anyway here goes..

1.woke up sleepy because i didn't get enough sleepy last night, having car troubles so my mom drove me to work, had some really good chinese food for lunch, i'm headed home in a bit after i run some errands. been a decent relaxed day so far.

2. no seven inches please.

3. bonnie 'prince' billy - lie down in the light