Harvest of Hope Festival - St. Augustine, Fla (??)

Guest noeffinidea

Guest noeffinidea

Anyone know what's going on with this festival? There was an ad for it on the map/schedule for The Fest this year and it had Against Me, Bouncing Souls, Fake Problems, Smoke or Fire, Tim Barry, Grabass Charlestons and a few other bands listed on it.

However, I keep checking the website and there's still no bands listed on there. It says it's going to be over 100 bands (I'm thinking it'll be like a scaled down Fest, but outdoors w/camping.), but I just figured that if that flyer ad had some bands on it that the website should to...or are none of them confirmed yet?

Any additional info would be appreciated, sorry if this thread is in the wrong place.

I'm sure a lot of it is in the works since this will turn out to be MUCH bigger than last years..

plus I want to say it's not until August, but August in St Augustine will be crazy hot, not ideal camping weather, so hopefully i'm wrong.

you could always email Ryan Murphy directly at his no idea address.

Good looks on looking into this LukasI was really starting to wonder about it myself need to get some money together for it and take the days off from work...........Kouka you said you went last year what was it like was it wat luke said a scaled down fest with camping???

we have a bunch of suburban home acts playing it, but there is still a lot of work on the festival. Ryan is the man in charge and we are hoping to get involved in some way shape or form.

Guest noeffinidea

I'm pretty sure Less Than Jake will be playing as well. They have a date booked at Jannus Landing in St. Pete on March 10th...so touring band logic would see them playing one of those 3 days for the festival before that show. Sweet...this should be a pretty sweet fest. And unlike Bonnaroo...there won't be 10,000 hippies tripping on acid.

I'm pretty sure Less Than Jake will be playing as well. They have a date booked at Jannus Landing in St. Pete on March 10th...so touring band logic would see them playing one of those 3 days for the festival before that show. Sweet...this should be a pretty sweet fest. And unlike Bonnaroo...there won't be 10,000 hippies tripping on acid.

very true lukas but it is so much more fun to kill hippies while there dosed outta there face the suffer so much more........and dont act like me and you wont be at this fest on a gallon of the best liquid acid money can buy come on now you know how we cant go to a show with out being on atleast 7 different drugs (5 of which we know nothing about) hahahaha

does anybody know when more information will be released about this festival?

it's the same weekend as Langerado (in miami) and i need to figure out which one i'll be going to.

here's the Langerado lineup, which was announced earlier today:

Death Cab For Cutie • Snoop Dogg • Thievery Corporation (Live) • Slightly Stoopid • Ryan Adams and the Cardinals • Dashboard Confessional • The Pogues • Matisyahu • Flogging Molly • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Broken Social Scene • Cafe Tacuba • Umphrey's McGee • The Disco Biscuits • Robert Randolph & The Family Band • Pepper • The Faint • Cold War Kids • Steel Pulse • Public Enemy • Gym Class Heroes • Tricky • Girl Talk • Chromeo • Mute Math • Bad Brains • Ozomatli • Against Me! • George Clinton & Parliament / Funkadelic • Tortoise • DeVotchKa • Black Kids • Grupo Fantasma • Holy F*ck • Budos Band • Tokyo Police Club • Lotus • The Virgins • The Gaslight Anthem • King Khan and the Shrines • Lucero • Murs • Ra Ra Riot • Tortured Soul • Rebelution • K'Naan • The Egg • Zac Brown Band • Tigercity • The Aggrolites • Cloud Cult • Spam Allstars • Rachel Goodrich • Blue King Brown • The Heavy Pets • Awesome New Republic • The Postmarks • Suenalo Sound System •

does anybody know when more information will be released about this festival?

it's the same weekend as Langerado (in miami) and i need to figure out which one i'll be going to.

here's the Langerado lineup, which was announced earlier today:

Death Cab For Cutie • Snoop Dogg • Thievery Corporation (Live) • Slightly Stoopid • Ryan Adams and the Cardinals • Dashboard Confessional • The Pogues • Matisyahu • Flogging Molly • Michael Franti & Spearhead • Broken Social Scene • Cafe Tacuba • Umphrey's McGee • The Disco Biscuits • Robert Randolph & The Family Band • Pepper • The Faint • Cold War Kids • Steel Pulse • Public Enemy • Gym Class Heroes • Tricky • Girl Talk • Chromeo • Mute Math • Bad Brains • Ozomatli • Against Me! • George Clinton & Parliament / Funkadelic • Tortoise • DeVotchKa • Black Kids • Grupo Fantasma • Holy F*ck • Budos Band • Tokyo Police Club • Lotus • The Virgins • The Gaslight Anthem • King Khan and the Shrines • Lucero • Murs • Ra Ra Riot • Tortured Soul • Rebelution • K'Naan • The Egg • Zac Brown Band • Tigercity • The Aggrolites • Cloud Cult • Spam Allstars • Rachel Goodrich • Blue King Brown • The Heavy Pets • Awesome New Republic • The Postmarks • Suenalo Sound System •

Not a bad lineup but AM! is on Harvest of hope so there prob playing both and I would assume gaslight is going to do the same, either way ill be at harvest fuck Langerado and FUCK THE DISCO BISCUITS

Two observations about this:

#1. O Pioneers myspace page has this listed as their only show in 2009.

#2. Whiskey and Co.'s myspage page has them playing with Tim

Barry and Austin Lucas at The Atlantic in Gainesville on March 7th.

It's possible that they could also be playing the HOH Festival. Pretty likely, I would think.