FAKE PROBLEMS DREAM TEAM / RUMBLE IN THE JUNGLE

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

We are excited to announce the Fake Problems single for "Dream Team", the precursor to their Side One Dummy debut, "It's Great to Be Alive". The 7" features the title track followed by the B-side and non album track, "Rumble in the Jungle". Our friends at Side One Dummy have been so kind to give us an exclusive color (Red) for this single. The Vinyl Exclusive single will be out of an edition of 300. There will be 2 other variants (500 for Europe, 700 for other U.S. retailers). Side One will also be giving away a test pressing for one lucky customer. Your purchase of this 7" will enter you for a chance to win the test pressing.

The pre-order will begin on Tuesday, December 9th at 2pm Mountain. Expect this to sell rather quickly. One more thing to note is that these will not arrive in time for Christmas. We will more than likely get our copies right before Christmas but if you want your order in time for the big day, don't order this 7" in that order. Order it separately.

Listen to the A-side and another track from the upcoming album here.

http://www.sideonedummy.com/bands.php?band_name=Fake_Problems

Anyone that follows this site knows that I love this band. I have had the album for a few weeks now and it is by far their greatest work. I am so happy that they are working with Side One and that Side One have been so cool as to give us this exclusive color.

Really stoked for this. Not stoked for the Euro edition. I'm slightly excited/worried that these guys will be the next Gaslight Anthem. I hope nothing but the best for them but I don't need 32 new variants in a year.

I think the variant issue will be kept under control with S1D. They have done a total of 4 colors for The 59 Sound. Not too bad.

Looking forward to this. I'm going to kill myself by waiting for this to come in the mail to listen to it.

the good news is I talked Side One into allowing us to give a download code to all the people who pre-order a copy before xmas!