INFO NEEDED: Slapstick - S/T LP

minty

1st press Record 2nd Press Sleeve

so basically someone took the vinyl out of the self release and put it in the dyslexic release?...fckyourlies check pm,thanks

Its most likely an over run (typically 5-10% on pressings) and they ran out of Original sleeves - Or they took the unsold stock and switched the sleeves when Dyslexic picked it up - theres no differences in the etching numbers or labels on the 2 presses - the only change is the front of the sleeve and the adding of the dyslexic info on the back along with a different booking phone # from everything Ive come across in my searches the Red is 1st press only

so basically someone took the vinyl out of the self release and put it in the dyslexic release?...fckyourlies check pm,thanks

Its most likely an over run (typically 5-10% on pressings) and they ran out of Original sleeves - Or they took the unsold stock and switched the sleeves when Dyslexic picked it up - theres no differences in the etching numbers or labels on the 2 presses - the only change is the front of the sleeve and the adding of the dyslexic info on the back along with a different booking phone # from everything Ive come across in my searches the Red is 1st press only

so the red pressing is really only the self release and the superhero boxing release was only black and yeloow, correct?

kinda mixed up