Update on Alchemy Index boxset

Duff

Before we split to spend the Holidays with our families, we have some last minute news and a last minute sale for y'all. We'll keep it short--as it is Floyd's gotta haul ass if he's gonna make it to the North Pole to spend Christmas with his Pops. So without further adieu, here's some enlightening information from Fat Mike.

Why the Warped Tour is gonna be fun this summer:

I get to do drugs with The Bouncing Souls. I get to golf with Jay and Greg from Bad Religion. I get to get drunk and stagger with Flogging Molly. I get to pick on Justin from Anti-Flag. I get to get my skank on with Westbound Train. I get to argue with Thrice (they supported W and they believe in Noah's Arc...for real). But the most fun I'm gonna have on this tour is hanging out with my old buddies in Underoath. We get to discuss gay marriage, and whether or not dinosaurs existed, and figure out if god is really against shellfish, and whether or not you should be allowed to murder your wife if she is unfaithful (the bible says it's ok).

Seriously, it sucks to be on a tour with a bunch of religious fundamentalists, but that's the reality of festival tours. You get to hang out with a whole bunch of super cool, funny, intelligent, and awesome bands...then there's the Christians. I guess at every college there's one Omega House. Don't worry, I won't make this summer easy for them.

Note: If this message is offensive to anyone, you don't belong here.

Fat Mike

Fat Mike and the rest of the boys were great earlier this year when i saw them in NY. it had been over 8 years since i had seen them. But it also happened to be the night after he had seen Dustin (who had played a show the night before in the city). Everyone can have there own beliefs.

Before we split to spend the Holidays with our families, we have some last minute news and a last minute sale for y'all. We'll keep it short--as it is Floyd's gotta haul ass if he's gonna make it to the North Pole to spend Christmas with his Pops. So without further adieu, here's some enlightening information from Fat Mike.

Why the Warped Tour is gonna be fun this summer:

I get to do drugs with The Bouncing Souls. I get to golf with Jay and Greg from Bad Religion. I get to get drunk and stagger with Flogging Molly. I get to pick on Justin from Anti-Flag. I get to get my skank on with Westbound Train. I get to argue with Thrice (they supported W and they believe in Noah's Arc...for real). But the most fun I'm gonna have on this tour is hanging out with my old buddies in Underoath. We get to discuss gay marriage, and whether or not dinosaurs existed, and figure out if god is really against shellfish, and whether or not you should be allowed to murder your wife if she is unfaithful (the bible says it's ok).

Seriously, it sucks to be on a tour with a bunch of religious fundamentalists, but that's the reality of festival tours. You get to hang out with a whole bunch of super cool, funny, intelligent, and awesome bands...then there's the Christians. I guess at every college there's one Omega House. Don't worry, I won't make this summer easy for them.

Note: If this message is offensive to anyone, you don't belong here.

Fat Mike

this is the attitude that puts asses in the seats! dollars in Mr. Mike's pockets!

Guest noeffinidea

And I really don't get the kids who continue to buy into it. We get it Mike, you do drugs...just like half the world. Do you really need to continuously advertise this fact to the same people who have known this for years on end?