fuckin ebay fee's ,man

Guest kevinb

Their customer service fucking blows, man.

I may be wrong, maybe just don't know where to look, but it seems like their customer service is disappearing slowly over time.  And is maybe even gone by now.  Funny under customer support, under "contact eBay", click on it & the last thing you can do is contact eBay.  It's just a guide to an FAQ, essentially.  But on the right hand side they used to have online chat help, or a phone # to call at least.  The online chat disappeared, which you used to be able to manipulate by going to Australia's eBay (www.ebay.com.au) and they'd still have the chat available, but it looked like it was gone from there, too, last time I checked.

Calling the phone # was stupid, the only time I tried it.  I knew more than the customer service geek did, I forget what I was even asking but he was clueless & could've cared less.  But it looks like their phone service is gone, too.  The only thing they offer now, is the resolution center.  I wonder how much $ eBay is saving by firing all those rich live customer service reps.  CEO must be running out of money, can't afford to pay the guy to clean his pool anymore so he's making up for that.

I may be wrong, maybe just don't know where to look, but it seems like their customer service is disappearing slowly over time.  And is maybe even gone by now.  Funny under customer support, under "contact eBay", click on it & the last thing you can do is contact eBay.  It's just a guide to an FAQ, essentially.  But on the right hand side they used to have online chat help, or a phone # to call at least.  The online chat disappeared, which you used to be able to manipulate by going to Australia's eBay (www.ebay.com.au) and they'd still have the chat available, but it looked like it was gone from there, too, last time I checked.

Calling the phone # was stupid, the only time I tried it.  I knew more than the customer service geek did, I forget what I was even asking but he was clueless & could've cared less.  But it looks like their phone service is gone, too.  The only thing they offer now, is the resolution center.  I wonder how much $ eBay is saving by firing all those rich live customer service reps.  CEO must be running out of money, can't afford to pay the guy to clean his pool anymore so he's making up for that.

I'm creating an Official How to Contact eBay Thread as we speak

You know they offer tracking with first class to a ton of countries now, and with the ebay international shipping program it's not your problem after it gets to ebay.

Thought you were mistaken, but lo and behold they made some changes last July that added Delivery Confirmation to Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain and Switzerland. Thanks for the heads up on this- excellent news that I totally missed.

Is this the "I'm bitching due to the fact that I lost money because I wasn't able to sell my flip at a 10% markup on eBay" thread?

Why don't you bums just try and sell your shitty records here or on Discogs?

No, this is the "We already discussed how eBay offers the largest audience and the implied conclusion that not all records will sell to people who shoot their loads over Brand New represses and Discogs fees aren't much better" thread. So grateful for your contribution!

I've been off the boards for a while... are we still bitching about "flippers" or is everyone doing a meta/nostalgia thing where we post as if it's 2008 again? Both sound equally insufferable.

Thought you were mistaken, but lo and behold they made some changes last July that added Delivery Confirmation to Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Croatia, Denmark, France, Germany, Great Britain, Israel, Netherlands, New Zealand, Spain and Switzerland. Thanks for the heads up on this- excellent news that I totally missed.

No, this is the "We already discussed how eBay offers the largest audience and the implied conclusion that not all records will sell to people who shoot their loads over Brand New represses and Discogs fees aren't much better" thread. So grateful for your contribution!

I've been off the boards for a while... are we still bitching about "flippers" or is everyone doing a meta/nostalgia thing where we post as if it's 2008 again? Both sound equally insufferable.

Yes, see you in another 6 years!