Fuck the city (snow/ice sucks)

thomas

So salt is super expensive this year, and the city also has a shortage so they are being really cheap on it. It snowed only about an inch in the last hour, but it suddenly got a lot colder so it's all ice out now. We just got flooded with accident and stuck calls on the highways andf main roads, and we are really backed up now. As of now the city has not started plowing or salting the roads because it is the weekend and there is no school tomorrow, so they don't care. They'd rather save money on salt then save lives on icey roads.

Well apparently someone did die up in Richfield (suburb). I guess their car fell off the 271 interstate bridge onto the 77 insterstate below. We had a stuck call right by it and our driver was told that by the highway patrol when he asked why it was all backed up.

It stopped snowing thankfully, but it is like 15F out so it's icey still.

Well apparently someone did die up in Richfield (suburb). I guess their car fell off the 271 interstate bridge onto the 77 insterstate below. We had a stuck call right by it and our driver was told that by the highway patrol when he asked why it was all backed up.

It stopped snowing thankfully, but it is like 15F out so it's icey still.

That is fucked up. I'm glad it's not snowing up in Cleveland yet.