FREE AOTU Single Series Subscriptions!

I'm having a sale as an attempt to clear out some records and make more space hear at Art of the Underground. The sale involves receiving a free subscription to the AOTU Single Series for yourself or as a gift for somebody else. Here are the deals, if you spend:

$60 on AOTU distro you receive a FREE subscription for 3 single series records

$100 on AOTU distro you receive a FREE subscription for 6 single series records

$175 on AOTU distro you receive a FREE subscription for 12 single series records

If you already have a subscription to the series, I will just extend your current subscription with these quantities. If either the subscription or the records are a gift for somebody else, and you would like them shipped to different destinations, please make sure to inform me of the other address that is not attached to your paypal.

www.artoftheunderground.com

If you don't know what the AOTU Single Series is, here is a little information:

Art of the Underground is approaching it's 5th year of running a 7" single series, releasing 12 singles each year by different artists providing exclusive tracks. Each release is limited to 350 copies! The AOTU Single Series alumni includes: The Ergs!, Lemuria, Off With Their Heads, Chinese Telephones, The Bayonettes, The Apers, The Steinways, Tin Armor, The Monikers, The Potential Johns, Andrew Jackson Jihad, The Only Children (featuring 3/5 of The Anniversary), Mischief Brew, Gordon Gano's Army, Delay, The Closet Fairies, The Unlovables, Ringers, and many more!

We also have many upcoming singles from bands like: Bomb the Music Industry!, The Copyrights, The Measure (SA), Kepi Ghoulie, The Manges, The Jetty Boys, and plenty more!

SALE EXPIRES THIS SUNDAY, DEC 21 AT NOON.

Thanks!

Alex

How many singles will the next shipment be? I only have 3 left due to that last shipment being 4.

The next shipment is going to be 3 singles. But anytime you can renew your subscription and I can tack it onto the end of your current subscription.

The last two shipments of the year have come out in bulk because there were some delays with the pressing plant, so it just turned out that they were all showing up at my door the same week.

Thanks!

I'm bummed that both The Ergs! and OWTH dropped out of this year.

Me too. OWTH is one of the big reasons I signed on. Can't complain with any of the singles thus far, though.

OWTH are most likely still doing one, Ryan was the one who original asked if it was ok if they could do another a little while back. For the past 4 or 5 months, and what appears to be the next few months they're going to be on tour. They're still on tour right now...it's insane. So maybe whenever they stop touring, haha.

As for The Ergs, well...it makes sense why they dropped off for another single...