i'm fucking freezing in this boston snow storm

vittywatt

justin, i have a simple solution for you.

tell all your friends (like taking back sunday) that you had your christmas shopping done about 2 weeks ago and that on your way home from the stores with all your bags that you were mugged, and that you were just going to replace their gifts anyway cause that's how super nice of a guy you are, but that you just haven't been able to come up with the time or money to have an all-day shopping spree again.

or you could just buy all your shit online, and have it sent to their houses straight away (cause british people also say straight away) and when you see them in person and don't have their gifts, tell them that you ordered them about 2 weeks ago but apparently in the holiday rush, they haven't been delivered yet.

there's soooo many options you have. those are two that i hope can help you out. happy holidays!

justin, i have a simple solution for you.

tell all your friends (like taking back sunday) that you had your christmas shopping done about 2 weeks ago and that on your way home from the stores with all your bags that you were mugged, and that you were just going to replace their gifts anyway cause that's how super nice of a guy you are, but that you just haven't been able to come up with the time or money to have an all-day shopping spree again.

or you could just buy all your shit online, and have it sent to their houses straight away (cause british people also say straight away) and when you see them in person and don't have their gifts, tell them that you ordered them about 2 weeks ago but apparently in the holiday rush, they haven't been delivered yet.

there's soooo many options you have. those are two that i hope can help you out. happy holidays!

hahaha how terrible is it that i'm considering doing this?!

My roommate's car was stuck in her parking spot on the side of the road and some random guy drove by, hopped out and goes "need a hand?" Next thing I know, he's snowblowing the car out and shoving Laura out with no problems. The guy said he drives around in weather like this just to help people out, even though his girlfriend yells at him about it for some reason. City of Good Neighbors, for serious.