chiefwahoo WINS OHIOPRIDE/FPR CONTEST

chaps

The song in the video made me think I was listening to two songs at once. When I turned my speakers on to listen, it started playing, and I actually went into my iTunes to make sure it was paused. The music didn't seem to go with the vocals at all. (Maybe it was the drumming?)

It isn't bad, but it was kind of bugging me. Hopefully was just that song. May consider purchasing after hearing others.

Does the print ship flat?

I believe it was the way it was edited. The music doesn't match the video until near the end. Everything else is just random shots that our video nerd Greg shot that night.

Yeah and also check the myspace for more songs and Punknews will have a full stream on 12/22.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was ridiculous driving to the icerink tonight. I figured the plows had a good 15 hours to get some major routes cleared.. nope, i tokyo-drifted all the way trying not to hit any other cars. Probably a sign I need new tires more than anything.

Do you play hockey >?? I'm thinkinga bout getting back at it in a mens league this winter!

i manage an ice rink, vinyl collective and farewell party there, but you gotta drive to cincinnati. keg hockey @midnight

Guest genericinsight
Another new song going up. "Circus..." isn't convincing enough.

Nate, put up "Home". The "whoa-oh's" in that song should be enough to draw people in. I'm being completely serious.

Guest genericinsight

Nate, put up "Home". The "whoa-oh's" in that song should be enough to draw people in. I'm being completely serious.

Can't do it JUUUSSSTTT yet

You are giving these people the musical version of blue balls by depriving them of such a song. Just sayin'... ;D

I believe it was the way it was edited. The music doesn't match the video until near the end. Everything else is just random shots that our video nerd Greg shot that night.

This is true. I wasn't trying to make a music video out of it, but certain moments in the song match moments in the video.

Mainly cut out was the drunk chick who kept getting in EVERY SHOT. Ask Chap. He watched me edit. Not stoked.

I'm glad so many of you guys like it. Buy it so Chap and Nate can pay me.

Guest genericinsight

Kyle, send me my hoodie so I can rock it when I go to Syracuse on New Year's Day and then possibly confuse everyone into thinking I'm from Rochester.

...and then I'll wear it again when I see Caleb on the 4th down here and thus be an even bigger nerd than I already am.

TH, PPP is literally the only thing I've been listening to for the last two days. Thank you Farewell Party for penetrating my ears with such delightful ear candy. That wasn't sarcasm.

Kyle, send me my hoodie so I can rock it when I go to Syracuse on New Year's Day and then possibly confuse everyone into thinking I'm from Rochester.

...and then I'll wear it again when I see Caleb on the 4th down here and thus be an even bigger nerd than I already am.

TH, PPP is literally the only thing I've been listening to for the last two days. Thank you Farewell Party for penetrating my ears with such delightful ear candy. That wasn't sarcasm.

I'm going to hopefully get it out asap, I will more thank likely be in cuse on new years day not sure yet. Are you going to the albany show on the 5th?