Old AFI vinyl

travis

You lucky fuck! Yes the Eddie one can go for over $200 if it's on pink. Funny story. I actually know who Eddie is. Back when AFI were taking the pictures for the 7" Eddie was with them and he got hungry so they went and got a bunch of food and had a picnic in a graveyard thus earning him the nickname of Eddie Picnic. It started to rain and he started playing in a fountain which is why they named it Eddies All Wet. Eddie actually sings backups on that version of Ny-quil.

So my boss wants to sell me some old AFI vinyl.

The Eddies All Wet and Behind The Times. He said they usually go for around $150 on ebay but Ive never really looked into these before. Anyone wanna offer up a guess on what a fair deal on these would be?

My boss just tells me that vinyl is for idiots, it's a dead format, etc. He doesn't offer me hard to find things that would make me feel very smiley inside.

*sigh*

i think you are very lucky,travis.

how much which you should offer ?

for me,it depend on your relationship between you and your boss.if he always kind and has a good response to you,i believe he doesn't want to rip off your money too much.

if i'm you,i will offer him by 100 bucks for both with a grande cup of startbucks's caramel machiato....