Propagandhi Potemkin City Limits white/green

carlmarx

OK, I just feel I needed to share this cuz it seems to be the biggest fluke ever and unfortunately no one I know cares about collecting vinyl sooo...

Anyone remember when Propagandhi released Potemkin on white and green 2xLP like 3 years ago? Apparently, they had all sold out immediately, as there were only 300 copies (400 if you count the error pressing). Anyway, what are the odds of this...I went to Toronto to see them back in July. It was a hellish 6 hour drive, and I figured I'd buy Potemkin there on vinyl as a souvenir. Turned out to be on green and white! I contacted the bassist on facebook and he said it was just luck of the draw. I should be ridiculously pumped about this right? Cuz I am.

This isn't a thread about discussing Propaganghi's worth. It's discussing if a variant is rare. I'd say the same damn thing about any band if you made the same asinine comment.

To be honest, I've only listened to How To Clean Everything, I'm not that big of a fan. I don't even own a Propagandhi record. You're just being an elitist prick.

Going out of your way to post the same thing over and over to make sure people read your opinion on a band is obnoxious. It's as bad as the "Gaslight Anthem is so overrated" in every other thread.

...and someone asked what he said about them and he re-posted his opinion...you're the one being overly defensive.

...that said, I think this record rules.