Methadones Not Econimically Viable vinyl update

Yes! When? Not sure! I have my reasons, honest.

honest, huh? Don't make me get Ben on the phone! ;) :-*

No joke. Let's just say that, as we all know it costs money to make CDs and LPs and I am a little unsure if I will ever get paid from some people if I were to make the investment and manufacture more. Times are tough all over...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does this mean?

Quote from: thischarmingham on December 23, 2008, 09:20:58 PM

Did anyone ever put the lookout lillingtons records on vinyl again? I thought I remembered that happening.

Quote from: RedScare on December 23, 2008, 09:21:58 PM

I had 'em and they sold out. Like you.

I bought the album off Lookout cuz it was outta print. We sold through the vinyl and we still have CDs left. Also available through digital DL. Prolly do vinyl someday again...

honest, huh? Don't make me get Ben on the phone! ;) :-*

No joke. Let's just say that, as we all know it costs money to make CDs and LPs and I am a little unsure if I will ever get paid from some people if I were to make the investment and manufacture more. Times are tough all over...

Why not wait for the new Falcon record to be finished (whenever that is) and package it as a double lp.

• 2 weeks later...
I didn't mean it like fighting or anything, just that Ian and Henry love hearing themselves talk and lend themselves to just about any documentary that even remotley has something to do with punk rock.

Sadly I have been dragged down yet another PPMB rabbit hole and am still in my pajamas reading the same shit over and over. God make it stop!

With that said I find it very sad that this all went down on Christmas (Not from a "how could they defile Christmas!?" sort of way) beacause I spent serious holiday time with my family and had a good time while people were on the interweb being sad and angry.

the whole mood of the PPMB is sad and angry. This is the only message board I enjoy reading and conversing with people on, because for the most part, there's not really any miserable fucks lurking and bringing people down.

I'm not angry, I'll kick your ass for saying I am angry!

• 3 weeks later...

ok...as you've probably figured things didn't go as smoothly as as expected, and the new master was't ready by January 7th.

...apparently there needs to be a lot of things fixed with the recording, so the ETA is kind of up in the air for now...should be somewhat soon but I think Matt's still trying to figure out what all needs to be fixed, last I heard there was something goofy...be patient, we'll get this out by thee summer.

ok...as you've probably figured things didn't go as smoothly as as expected, and the new master was't ready by January 7th.

...apparently there needs to be a lot of things fixed with the recording, so the ETA is kind of up in the air for now...should be somewhat soon but I think Matt's still trying to figure out what all needs to be fixed, last I heard there was something goofy...be patient, we'll get this out by thee summer.

Ahh damnit! Will you just quit making excuses and get this shit out already! :P

Naah, just messing with you. I'm patiently awaiting this album and stoked that it will definitely be released on vinyl. Finally.

• 2 years later...

not yet, but it's supposedly the next release

in other news, I "enjoyed" reading though the thread that people were talking about on page 2, and I saw this (from 2008):

"The Riverdales are planning a reunion and Ben and I are working on new material which could easily go to shit if this is not resolved."

Invasion USA and Tarantula were great!

• 1 month later...
Every time I start stressing about how long this Indecision reissue has taken I think about you getting this release ready and it makes me feel a bit better.

Justin is the best. You think you'll have them by the Fest buddy?

this one only really got sidelined due to money issues as the main culprit, then the band broke up, then I wanted to get things out by bands that were still active and it kept getting pushed back...