None More Black News

minty

Ok, here’s an update:

March 6th 2009 we will be playing the Harvest Of Hope Festival in St. Augustine , Fl. Along side many good friends.

Its gonna be a great time, So were excited, and whoever reads this should consider buying plane tickets while they’re still cheap!!

Onto some big news. It saddens us to announce the departure of our long time drummer and brother, Jared Shavelson, from the band. He shared the most time with us, and is possibly one of the best drummers around today. However, the time has come for both entities to move in different directions. He is, and will always be our friend, and a part of our family. We were lucky to have someone of his caliber be in our band, and play on one of our records. We wish him the best.

So, with that being said. We’d like to introduce the newest addition to the NMB family, who most of you may know from bands such as, New Mexican Disaster Squad & Gatorface. As well as being the man behind Horsebites Design.. Richard Minino!! Richard has been a long time friend of ours, and it’s a pleasure to announce his addition to the band.

He has some big shoes to fill, but we are confident he’s gonna kill it and sooner than later you’ll get to see/hear some more of us!!

We're also workin on some new music, which will not be made available anytime soon, nor will be complete anytime soon. Just know the machine is slowly moving and preparing to crush in 2009.

Talk Soon,

None More Black

STOKED on Horesbites as the new drummer.

thanks, oh and the band is called No Friends

" We’ve got NO FRIENDS!

So the new band featuring Alex and Richard (Gatorface, NMDS), Sam (NMDS, Virgins) and Tony (Municipal Waste) is called NO FRIENDS. We play our first two shows tonight @ Hoops with Drug Hunt and tomorrow at This is For You Fest. Both shows are in Orlando. We're recording this upcoming week and we'll have songs and a myspace after we have some rippage for you to hear. Check that shit out!"

thanks, oh and the band is called No Friends

" We’ve got NO FRIENDS!

So the new band featuring Alex and Richard (Gatorface, NMDS), Sam (NMDS, Virgins) and Tony (Municipal Waste) is called NO FRIENDS. We play our first two shows tonight @ Hoops with Drug Hunt and tomorrow at This is For You Fest. Both shows are in Orlando. We're recording this upcoming week and we'll have songs and a myspace after we have some rippage for you to hear. Check that shit out!"

INTERESTED.

THIS IS SATIRE

WHERE R U

Seriously.

somebody needs to kick the Sabot dude in the balls over this one this includes the artist that dropped the ball and kinda fucked the band over for not following through with the artwork/board game design. I've told Pauly on numerous occasions that if they'd just let somebody else take over the pressing it would be out already. This is fucking stupid.

They should get FAT to do it, for real.

If fat did it I don't know if it would be the cool package everyone is hoping for...from what I understand Jason said he talked to fat mike about pressing the record and that he couldn't do the elaborate package and that he was cool w/ sabot doing it.

At this point, though, I echo the sentiment of everyone else....it NEEDS to happen.

Sorta not really excited. I love Richard but I'm not sure how he plans to balance three bands and Horsebites, unless all three bands stay on very limited activity, as they currently are.

Also, I'm kind of over waiting for "This is Satire". I'd like to own a copy sure ("OMG, Dante said they were boring and now wants a copy", yes I'd like a copy, it doesn't mean I'm going to be refreshing Sabot every hour or blowing $100 on ebay for one, but I would pay $10-$20 depending on the packaging) but it's just silly at this point.