Facebook...WTF?

I just don't add them. They usually get the hint.

Maybe it comes off as overly bitter, but If we weren't friends then, we certainly aren't friends now.

The weirdest one I ever got was from this kid I went to highschool with. He had the weakest personality of probably anyone I've ever met. One of those kids who wants to roll with the popular kids, but is careful not to have their own opinions or ideas, lest they stand out.

Anyways, we never got along then, and he actually sent me not only a friend request, but a note re-introducing himself and everything. Out of curiosity I looked at his profile, and in the time since I've seen him last, he's become a born again Christian, who listens to nothing but new country and lists "Mickey Blueeyes" as one of his favorite films of all time.

It's like he was TRYING to have nothing in common with me!

i had this happen to me a couple times on myspace, people who i absolutely hated in high school who are now in the military and message me before going to iraq to apologize for being dicks. guess the army tells you do do that shit or something. i basically told both of them to fuck off. all of the shit i had to put up with of theirs over the years could make me care less.

do people really send out friend requests after being rejected 3 or 4 times by that person. how much of a loser do you have to be, you would think the person would get the hint after the 2nd time. the people you may know thing is really annoying. ive gotten people i havent talked to or seen since i graduated high school adding me but never communicate with me at all after i accept them. i fail to see the point of adding someone unless you want to stay in contact with that person. i guess because having a couple hundred friends on facebook makes you cool in real life.

the mother of a former co-worker of mine totally misunderstood what the "poke" function is. she thought i was talking dirty to her daughter and gave me this long, poorly-worded and grammatically atrocious message that loosely centered around a brown finger pointing back at you when you point another finger at someone else or something that made about that much sense. i had fun mocking her intelligence.

I've had a couple of people also from high school who used to harass me and make my life miserable, send me friend requests. One of whom lives close to me and is a cop now!

woah wait, a high school bully became a cop??!! There's a shocker.

I've accepted lots requests from random people and I actually talk with them more than friends I've met before Facebook. For me it's just like any other method of meeting people. But yeah, adding the people from way back in high school that I never had anything in common then and definitely don't now it a little lame, but it's not killing any kittens. If they're one of those people that constant add stuff and make updates, I just limit how of it I can see.