writing?

I have four published. Two were in a local literary magazine in Buffalo and one was in a Scorched Earth Publishing journal, and the other was in The Georgia review.

If you want to try to get stuff published, be prepared to get denied A LOT. Because you will. I have probably gotten denied 25 times for every one time I got something published. So with 4 short stories and roughly 20 poems published, it takes a lot of work. Grow a thick skin and be prepared to edit edit edit edit and edit. No matter what your stuff can get better.

Anyway the best resource for publishing I would say is....

http://www.editred.com/Links/Print-Journals/

There are about 100 publishing options, at least, there. It is a great place to look to get things published. Also, that is a great site to sign up for if you want your work critiqued honestly.

Good luck!

Thank you very much, kind sir. Are any of your stories/poems online? Got links?

I got some stuff on that website, but you have to register to read it. A few of the published ones used to be online, but after a new issue of the journal etc. is put out, they are usually swapped out, so I would have to do some searching. PM me, though, and I can send you a bunch of them.