claytin269 (LAC) RESPOND OR SEND MY RECORDS

pjaicomo

I paid you almost $200 a month ago. You said you were sending this stuff out last Wednesday. You won't respond to my PMs or emails. I know you have been on the board (Today at 11:46am).

If you aren't going to send the records (because you're too busy) you could at least keep me abreast of the situation.

Please let me know what's going on,

Pat

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually bought some stuff from this guy a while back and he took a long time to send me the item but after i opened a dispute on paypal he refunded me my money and still sent me the record and actually included an additional record since i had waited so long. So I dont think he is avoiding you he is probably just busy. Also i think he said that he was having a kid so he is probably caught up in that at the moment.

I actually bought some stuff from this guy a while back and he took a long time to send me the item but after i opened a dispute on paypal he refunded me my money and still sent me the record and actually included an additional record since i had waited so long. So I dont think he is avoiding you he is probably just busy. Also i think he said that he was having a kid so he is probably caught up in that at the moment.

You can't be too busy to send a package for THAT long. At the very least I would like to be kept in the loop. I haven't gotten a PM in 9 days.

like ive always said -- if you got the time to come here and list a bunch of shit you want to sell, yield offers, respond to interested buyers, etc. you got the time to get your ass to the post office. and if you dont wanna stand in line at the post office -- go get a scale and learn how to print paypal labels. then, just walk in, drop your stuff off, and go.

I've dealt with claytin a few times . Both transactions we're very large sales or trades . He pulled through no problem . I'm sure you will get your stuff . I've been slow to get stuff out in the past , but I always try to keep the lines of communication open . I've also been on the waiting end of awesome deals as well , so I know it can be frustrating . Usually when I end up selling off awesome stuff its when my life is in shambles and getting to the po can be a bitch . I just hope everything is ok with claytin and his family .