Boy Sets Fire - Pressing info help

wayne

its very hard to find pressing info for that band.

I know for example that there are at least two or more pressings of the "the day the sund went out"LP.

I do have two copies which differ in cover ,center label and track info on the back.

I do believe that the one is a greenhell pressing as the other is the original Intial records pressing...I already asked , but noone seems to know........

if you no anything let me know!

The split was done by Conquer the World.

That guy was a notorious rip off, and none of his pressing numbers are to be trusted. I do know that the red vinyl is the rare one. I have it on black, and have not seen any other colors.

The "Consider" 7 inch was both self released and re-released on Initial. Not sure of the pressing info, though.

The Day The Sun Went Out does have two pressings, and they are a Initial pressing and a Green Hell pressing. Green Hell was "Initial Europe" in that time frame, and released the Initial catalog.

The split was done by Conquer the World.

That guy was a notorious rip off, and none of his pressing numbers are to be trusted. I do know that the red vinyl is the rare one. I have it on black, and have not seen any other colors.

The "Consider" 7 inch was both self released and re-released on Initial. Not sure of the pressing info, though.

The Day The Sun Went Out does have two pressings, and they are a Initial pressing and a Green Hell pressing. Green Hell was "Initial Europe" in that time frame, and released the Initial catalog.

The Jazz man split you mean mate ?

Is your 12" cover made with other 12" covers folded over and printed over ?

i got mine off ebay ages ago for $4 never seen a red one