Gaslight Anthem - Sink or Swim 4th Euro press

minty

hallo everyone,

for their european tour the gaslight anthem - sink or swim 4th press vinyl just arrived ..there are 500 copies of it...

the vinyl colour is: clear with blue springe

it looks actually really beautiful....

drop a mail to order or get it through my distributors : broken silence (germany, austria, switzerland) or sonic rendezvous (benelux) or code7 (UK)

thank you!

cheers

gunnar

Damn...

Yeah...I couldn't be happier I decided to break this collection up. Gunner knows by now that 500 will sell and he'll keep pressing it in that number for as long as it does.,

Seems like a lot of people started breaking up their Gaslight collections over the past few months.

Who's left that goes after all variants?

Yeah...I couldn't be happier I decided to break this collection up. Gunner knows by now that 500 will sell and he'll keep pressing it in that number for as long as it does.,

Seems like a lot of people started breaking up their Gaslight collections over the past few months.

Yeah, I'll still buy LP's and probably a copy of each 7" but it's just too much. You're talking literally 32 some odd variants in a year. Too much for me.

I still go after all variants. Still missing a couple things for a complete collection. I need SOS on black and SatQ on white. The 2 hardest/most expensive ones.

Yeah, I'll still buy LP's and probably a copy of each 7" but it's just too much. You're talking literally 32 some odd variants in a year. Too much for me.

Yeah I just get one of each record. I originally planned on the whole collection, but it's just stupidly expensive now.

I have all variants and I´m not going to break them up.

that's 32 different records you could be spending your money on.

i'm all for collecting variants, but there comes a point where it gets ridiculous.

I'm at 100% variants minus this most recent press. Though I have been seriously debating breaking up the collection to fund some more important "life things" right now. I'd hang onto a press of each, but considering the value, hmmm....

There is also another senor/queen press in the works right now. No idea on numbers or colors, but it's confirmed. Also heard rumors of a live record and no, not the one from a couple of months ago in florida, something else. Just a rumor at this point