is anyone seeing fucked up soon?

According to their blog, they're going to have a few new things for sale on this tour that they didn't have when I saw them last week and it would be awesome if someone was willing to grab some of this stuff for me:

new mixtape

year of the rat 12"

two snakes (greek version) 7"

get in touch if you want to help me out.

I don't know where you saw them last week, but last friday in Ottawa they had a casette and a 12" I never saw before, maybe year of the rat?

I was at that show. I picked up the only thing on their merch table I didn't have (the german version of the two snakes 7"). Pretty sure I didn't miss anything....but I was drunk..

Yeah I would like a year of the rat 12" as well if they have it out.

I got my two snakes 7" looks so sweet!

Edit:

:Finally, some of you may have noticed that in New York and Philadelphia, a few copies of the Year of the Rat 12" accidentally slipped into existence. If you got one, you are lucky. The rest will be released with a real cover and etc around the same time as No Epiphany, and we should have both in time for the UK tour in March."

I guess Andrews has got more trouble tracking down a early version of the year of the rat 12". I feel for you man. Also let me know when you get those records.

Yeah I would like a year of the rat 12" as well if they have it out.

I got my two snakes 7" looks so sweet!

Edit:

:Finally, some of you may have noticed that in New York and Philadelphia, a few copies of the Year of the Rat 12" accidentally slipped into existence. If you got one, you are lucky. The rest will be released with a real cover and etc around the same time as No Epiphany, and we should have both in time for the UK tour in March."

I guess Andrews has got more trouble tracking down a early version of the year of the rat 12". I feel for you man. Also let me know when you get those records.

Yeah, I read about that on the blog today. Oh well, I have something new to try and track down. If anyone wants to make it easier, get in touch.

Also, I got the records. Thanks man.