Pre-order P.O.S. - Never Better

what bugs me right now is on the back of the LP cover it says "Lyrics and full credits available at www.rhymesayers.com" yet i see nothing except a design-your-own-cover website http://www.rhymesayers.com/neverbetter

anyone with the cd able to scan the credits insert for the album? i just want to know who's on what! the LP could have definitely afforded an insert, ridiculous.

who put out teh vinyl? I want to carry some at VC.

and did anyone hear the track with Jason Shevchuk (from Lagrecia, None More Black). It is pretty bad ass.

USPS finally updated the tracking info. it shipped two days ago. way to go with the preorder! damn.

I wouldn't even mind except they said they would be out before the street date and hopefully delivered by the street date. I mean this isn't like a Red Scare release, it's Rhyme Sayer. I could have picked this up at almost any music retailer by now.

USPS finally updated the tracking info. it shipped two days ago. way to go with the preorder! damn.

I wouldn't even mind except they said they would be out before the street date and hopefully delivered by the street date. I mean this isn't like a Red Scare release, it's Rhyme Sayer. I could have picked this up at almost any music retailer by now.

Is the LP at retail? I heard it was delayed a week... because my friend got the CD pre-order just fine.