the co-op

can we please get an update on it? the falcon sold out 8 days ago and there wasn't even an official statement on that. virgil said a few weeks back he'd be posting a big update on where we stand an there hasn't been anything. sorry to be posting it on the general board, but this is the only it's going to get seen i think. seems like the coop board is never visited. also, i do believe that in the past we would get a finical statement of where we stand after each release sells out and we haven't seen that yet either. thanks.

can we please get an update on it? the falcon sold out 8 days ago and there wasn't even an official statement on that. virgil said a few weeks back he'd be posting a big update on where we stand an there hasn't been anything. sorry to be posting it on the general board, but this is the only it's going to get seen i think. seems like the coop board is never visited. also, i do believe that in the past we would get a finical statement of where we stand after each release sells out and we haven't seen that yet either. thanks.

I appreciate your enthusiasm to know everything that is going on. It is my strong desire to have everyone know what is going on, but I never once said we would have detailed accounting within 8 days. It is on my long list of things to do as is a statement of what is going on. I would love to provide things faster and have more to report, but this is a slower process than I originally thought it was.

Un update will be here sooner than later.

alright thanks a lot virgil. looking forward to the update. there had been a lot of discussion on the other board wondering what was going on so figured i'd bring it up on here.

I realize everyone likes to know what is going on. Just been busier than hell lately but know that it is on my list. thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

We've gotten two record for the original investment and likely we'll get at least two more. That's four records for $60. One of the records, the Falcon, sells for a pretty penny on eBay where you're likely to make all of your $60 back. The other, a double LP, is a good trading chip. If you get cheated out of all that you're either brain-dead or align yourself with some kind of thought totally alien to logic.

Further, if you got involved not knowing the risk, you didn't get cheated, you're an idiot. Never invest your own money without knowing the risks. In this specific incident the risks were getting only two records for $60. And originally they were only suppose to be single 12" LPs. We've gotten a cool 10" in gatefold and a cool double LP in gatefold.

I was joking with the Sex Pistols video. For the record, I do not have a unit of involvement and have no vested interest in the co-op. I was taking a jab at the people who seem overly antsy about this.

Since the first two records came out really quick, I'd think people would realize there's going to be some downtime with it and let things cool off.

I was joking with the Sex Pistols video. For the record, I do not have a unit of involvement and have no vested interest in the co-op. I was taking a jab at the people who seem overly antsy about this.

Since the first two records came out really quick, I'd think people would realize there's going to be some downtime with it and let things cool off.

Fair enough. I don't think people have a good handle on how much work and how long a record can take to put together.

it's been close to a year, and we've gotten 2 things. the falcons been sold out for over a month, and we have no word at all of what's coming next. plus, 2 of the remaining top 15, the 2 that seemed most likely to be signed off on and sell out, virgil now has the rights to with his Red Scare agreement (Skulls and Sundowner). take off those two, and any of he rest of that list getting pressed doesn't seem very likely.

Fair enough. I don't think people have a good handle on how much work and how long a record can take to put together.

Exactly. Plus, as far as I know, there's been problems with getting the rights to a bunch of the records that people wanted to have pressed, so that's probably holding up the process as well.

I'm sure once Virgil has secured the next record, there will be an update.

it's been close to a year, and we've gotten 2 things. the falcons been sold out for over a month, and we have no word at all of what's coming next. plus, 2 of the remaining top 15, the 2 that seemed most likely to be signed off on and sell out, virgil now has the rights to with his Red Scare agreement (Skulls and Sundowner). take off those two, and any of he rest of that list getting pressed doesn't seem very likely.

So you think Virgil is going to steal your money?

re-vote ? new list ?

re-vote ? new list ?

A lot has changed in the last year, I really don't think that is a bad idea.

There are 2 or 3 people that are continually complaining about this, the remaining 200-plus are being quiet and patient.

If you're not happy with the process, let Virgil buy back your share or sell it to someone else to get your $60 back.

I'm all about progress reports, but if there isn't any progress to be reported, there isn't much else that can be done.

Sit back, relax and get excited for what's to come.

The records are already out and put together. It doesn't seem people are begging for a new record to be put out, but rather information regarding the co-op.

exactly. we haven't had any sort of financial update yet or any word on even potential future records. everything seems to have been forgotten since it's been months since an update.

It hasn't been forgotten, it just can't be priority number one. Getting 200 people together to put out a record is a big deal. It's going to take time. I'm surprised we got what we did as fast as we did. The only thing ever promised to Unit of Involvement holders was that they will get a record, and we've gotten 2. I'm happy.

It hasn't been forgotten, it just can't be priority number one. Getting 200 people together to put out a record is a big deal. It's going to take time. I'm surprised we got what we did as fast as we did. The only thing ever promised to Unit of Involvement holders was that they will get a record, and we've gotten 2. I'm happy.

Technically, three records were promised. We've recieved two (well, three if you count the Jealous Sound as two).