Post a PIC Of Your Collection (Band or Label ONLY)

Cant tell anything about the 10inch but if I think about the prices I had to pay for the limited covers of the Build & Burn LP I would say it is possible to grab that stuff if you will pay a "nice price" for it......But I havent seen the friends press of that 10inch on Ebay till yet....

is it possible you can post the limited covers of build & burn, i was unaware of this haha. how many limited covers?

First of all, thanks for all the positive feedback, it is a fun collection to work on, since the pressing info if even availible is totally not complete, so you discover a lot of different stuff all the time. Second ofcourse the band totally rules.

If someone has more information, please leave a comment on my weblog. It has detailed pictures and discription of the more rare live records, cassettes and tapes. Since the more commen vinyl is better documented, I decided to do that later.

http://outofstepsince81.wordpress.com

I took this sloppy picture of all my Minor Threat records, still missing a lot, if you have something, let me know!

[image]

do you have some doubles of out of step?

it looks like you have an extra 1st/2nd press in the front there, as well as possibly 2 with a red stripe.

Yes an extra 2nd press, since one copy came with a pre-order certificate, I really wanted that one also and indeed a 2nd red stripe, that one was cheap and looked a bit cleaner, so that is why I bought it. Also pictured another 12XU live LP, since my first one warped badly and almost nearly broken, that I couldn't play it.

i've always wanted to start a millencolin collection, at least i got all their cds.

did you see/win this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Millencolin-Goofy-Demo_W0QQitemZ260533182827QQcmdZ

I actually never wanted to start a Millencolin collection untill a year back when i realised how awesome this band is if you compare them to some other skatepunk bands. For me, my collection is complete now...there are some label variations and also the Machine 15 LP, but I don't really like that one and I'm not sure if i want to buy it...maybe I would if the price wasn't that high.'

And I havn't seen the demo tape, that's pretty awesome! I would love to here the songs, but I'm not going to buy a tape for that price ;)

i've always wanted to start a millencolin collection, at least i got all their cds.

did you see/win this?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Millencolin-Goofy-Demo_W0QQitemZ260533182827QQcmdZ

I actually never wanted to start a Millencolin collection untill a year back when i realised how awesome this band is if you compare them to some other skatepunk bands. For me, my collection is complete now...there are some label variations and also the Machine 15 LP, but I don't really like that one and I'm not sure if i want to buy it...maybe I would if the price wasn't that high.'

And I havn't seen the demo tape, that's pretty awesome! I would love to here the songs, but I'm not going to buy a tape for that price ;)

i have mp3s of both of their demos on my other computer, but i don't know when i'm ever gonna get that fixed.

also do you know if the original tiny tunes release what ever on vinyl or was that cd only?

i have mp3s of both of their demos on my other computer, but i don't know when i'm ever gonna get that fixed.

also do you know if the original tiny tunes release what ever on vinyl or was that cd only?

I don't think tiny tunes was released on vinyl. I have never seen it, but I'm not sure though

Yeah I need to track down that Situationist Comedy variant. I'm also missing the split with the Strike. My brother has it and has been telling me years he will be give it to me. Not that it's rare or anything. Usually goes for $10 or so. I was not aware of a colored split with Pinhead Gunpowder.

Yeah I need to track down that Situationist Comedy variant. I'm also missing the split with the Strike. My brother has it and has been telling me years he will be give it to me. Not that it's rare or anything. Usually goes for $10 or so. I was not aware of a colored split with Pinhead Gunpowder.

You need the Civil War LP on clear also, i'm pretty sure the puke splatter was a Fest press.

Edit: I forgot to put what i originally came here to say! The D4 collection is awesome, i'm sat here a tad green!

You need the Civil War LP on clear also, i'm pretty sure the puke splatter was a Fest press.

Edit: I forgot to put what i originally came here to say! The D4 collection is awesome, i'm sat here a tad green!

they are all a greyish clear, there was no fest press. it was a joke.

i finally tracked down the last piece of my fifteen collection.

so here it is

12"

suprise-black

the choice of a new generation-black

suprise-black

extra medium kickball star (17)-black

buzz-green

buzz-black

hush-black

hush-clear

survivor-red/black

survivor-black