Car Broken Into Last Night

matt

haha nah im good aaron.

i actually didnt know until after i got that record.

went out to go get something from the car to see the window smashed.

however i can now prove that cds are in fact a dead format.

2 60gig ipods stolen, a monster cable, a charger for my bluetooth but the actual bluetooth was left.

they did leave a book of 250 cds that werent hidden yet the ipods were.

this city is full of savages.

Fires? Check.

Flooding? Check.

Car broken into? Check.

Rough few months, dude.

what the fuck is up with this city?

not what i was expecting when i moved here.

knew there would be cocky/rich bros and shitty food but not expecting natural disasters and other tomfoolery.

i still cant believe there were looters in the area after the fires.

citing wikipedia but seriously this is where i live?

The city was listed by CNN as the 21st best place in the U.S. to live in 2005 [1]. Similarly, in an article by CNN Money, titled "The Richest (and Poorest) Places in the U.S." Yorba Linda was one of the richest U.S. cities and the highest in Orange County as reported by the Census data, showing median household income of $121,075; "Among towns of between 65,000 and 250,000 in population, Yorba Linda, California, where six-figure incomes are the rule, had the highest median income at $121,075"[2]

i wanna go back to orange so bad.

i lucked out way back when i lived in Vegas in 2002 in the slum part of town. i used to always put my cd face under the seat and the 12 cd changer and cd's were all in the trunk. someone broke in, didn't break any glass at least, and stole just the deck and the face. didn't pop my trunk and steal all my cd's or the changer. got an upgrade deck on ebay for $35 and managed. i would have cried had they stolen the cd's, those were the most important part.

i luckily keep my ipod in the house, they don't function well in below zero temps anyway :) too bad you can't narrow down who took them, there were some suspicious people outside my apartment when i figured out my deck was taken and they drove off when i got out to check in my trunk. nothing ever came of it, cops are useless.

I had my cars broken into new years eve a couple of years ago. They actually attempted to steal it because the panel under my steering wheel was ripped open and a bunch of wiring was dangling all over the place. Since they failed at that they just rummaged through my car and ended up stealing my ipod mini. It was a pain in the ass to deal with and yea the cops did nothing. Working in the alarm industry you actually come to find out a lot of PD agencies are worthless.

<3 Erik

Luckily I haven't had my car broken into.

I was mugged on my doorstep on my way home one night though.. That fucking sucked.. Assholes made off with my bag with my ipod, a new laptop hardrive, 2 GB of RAM (I have no idea what they wanted with those), my cell phone and my wallet.

Fucking sucked, and oakland cops didn't do jack and shit to help me.