Vinyl Collective to be Red Scare's vinyl partner

Guest admin1338560633

[image]

I am excited to announce that after a number of discussions, we have reached an agreement with our friends at Red Scare to become their vinyl partner. What exactly does that mean? Well, we are planning to license and release your favorite Red Scare titles on vinyl. We have been a big fan of Red Scare for quite some time and are glad to be able to work more closely with them. We think that they are pretty much the best punk rock label on the planet and we think that the world will be a better place with more Red Scare vinyl.

We will begin by releasing the following 4 releases:

Cobra Skulls "Sitting Army"

The Copyrights "Learn the Hard Way"

The Druglords of the Avenues "Sing Songs"

The Sidekicks "So Long, Soggy Dog"

After those 4 releases, we will be working with Red Scare to release another batch of records and don't be surprised if Sundowner is in that next batch. Let us know what else you would like to see come out on vinyl from Redscare.

I am so excited about this. I love this label and have always asked myself why more of their catalog wasn't on wax. Be stoked, this is going to be great. We are already working on the Cobra Skulls and Copyrights art and should have those being pressed soon.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this rule out the Co-op doing Sundowner or does it mean we can jump down the list and press it as the process will be quicker than most of the ones ahead of it?

that is a good question. not sure yet the answer.