New Cute Lepers 7" on Damaged Goods pre-order

hickey

Damaged Goods out of the UK has the new Cute Lepers 7" "Berlin Girls" up for pre-order. It's on orange or green vinyl.

THE CUTE LEPERS whose debut album ‘CAN’T STAND MODERN MUSIC’ (Damgood 306 LP/CD) has just been announced as winners of the best punk album at 2008’s Independent Music Awards return with another blast of catchy pop punk power pop brilliance in the form of a brand new single.

This features two new tracks ‘Berlin Girls’ on the A-side and ‘Fall In Love’, a cover of the classic second album track by The Vibrators, on the flip.

This is the 3rd single on Damaged Goods by the band and hopefully we should have their second album out later in 2009.

http://damagedgoods.greedbag.com/

Can't Stand Modern Music was the best lp last year. I've managed to see them three times live now! woooo

I disagree with best, definately top 10. It would have been way better if I had more new material. Terminal Boredom and Prove it had to be on the LP but so screwed up and cool city didnt. Speaking of LPs that I was beyond stoked for that ended up dissapointing me. Gentleman Jesse and His Men. It was Great and all but none of the songs on that LP were as good as the songs on the DMR s/t 7"

Can't Stand Modern Music was the best lp last year. I've managed to see them three times live now! woooo

I disagree with best, definately top 10. It would have been way better if I had more new material. Terminal Boredom and Prove it had to be on the LP but so screwed up and cool city didnt. Speaking of LPs that I was beyond stoked for that ended up dissapointing me. Gentleman Jesse and His Men. It was Great and all but none of the songs on that LP were as good as the songs on the DMR s/t 7"

I love "cool city"! The Circles cover at the end was a pleasant surprise also. personally, I think it's an all around awesome album. I liked the Gentlemen Jesse record, too.

Did you catch The Tranzmitors on any of their US dates? They were fucking killer.

I love "cool city"! The Circles cover at the end was a pleasant surprise also. personally, I think it's an all around awesome album. I liked the Gentlemen Jesse record, too.

Did you catch The Tranzmitors on any of their US dates? They were fucking killer.

Nope, I live in toronto, so I saw them in 07 at fucked up weekend.

• 3 weeks later...